Friday, April 27, 2007

My Thunderbird Part 1

I love Thunderbird. I don't know if I like the actual program half as much as I enjoy the ability to make the e-mail client do whatever I want through extensions. I figured I would write a series of posts to expound on why I love Thunderbird and let you all know some of my favorite extensions and tips that make my life easier. Feel free to click on the images for higher resolution screen shots.

First, here is what my Thunderbird 2.0 looks like most of the time.


When I am sorting through my inbox, I like to hide the sidebar with "L" and it looks a little cleaner"And yes, I actually do keep my inbox clean despite receiving quite a bit of e-mail every day.

Here is a screen shot of the list of my extensions that I have installed at this point:


In the next post I will go over some of the extensions and their functions.

No comments: